Katherine A. Tatikian has over 25 years experience as an attorney. She has been with Citron & Citron for over 8 years. The focus of her career as an attorney has been insurance coverage, insurance defense and appellate work.
Prior to joining Citron & Citron, Kathy worked at a highly regarded firm doing first and third party coverage work, including work for excess carriers. It was at this firm that she honed her appellate practice skills.
The firm relies on her strong research skills and attention to detail when responding to difficult pleadings and preparing dispositive motions including Motions for Summary Judgment. She is an invaluable asset in the preparation of trial and appellate briefs, motions in limine, and other matters involving complex pleadings. While Kathy has a lot of experience in taking depositions and arguing motions, she prefers to focus her expertise on the legal intricacies that require written advocacy.
- Wellesley College (1966-1967)
- Scripps College, B.A. (1970
- Claremont Graduate University, M.A. (1975)
- Southwestern University School of Law, J.D. (Cum Laude 1989)
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Diploma in Trial Advocacy Skills (1990)
- California State Bar (1989)
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Hooker v. Department of Transportation (2002) 27 Cal.4th 198
- Hamilton v. Maryland Cas. Co. (2002) 27 Cal.4th 718
- Crane v. Royal Insurance Co. of America (9th Cir. 1994) 17 F.3d 1186
- “Spoilation of Evidence,” 1990 Products Liability Advisory Council Seminar Handbook
Call Us Now To Get Started