Meghan F. Lewis is an associate attorney at Citron & Citron. She began her time with Citron & Citron as an ABOTA Fellow, where she gained experience working alongside managing partner, Thomas H. Citron.
In the time she has been with the firm, Meghan has already participated in and contributed to a number of cases involving various issues, including negligence, habitability, and premise liability. She has conducted depositions, prepared pleadings, motions, and discovery, and has been very involved in client communications.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Meghan was an elementary school teacher in California and Mexico, teaching in both English and Spanish. She has a passion for helping others and is dedicated to advocating for her clients.
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.
- Accelerated two-year SCALE program
- Law Review
- Trial Advocacy Honors Program
- Loyola Marymount University, M.Ed., Bilingual (Spanish)
- Western Washington University, B.A.
- California State Bar
- United District Court for the Central District of California
Call Us Now To Get Started